The all in one underlay for screeds: thermal and acoustic insulation
insulit Bi+20 is a new acoustic AND thermal underlay exclusively designed for an installation under screeds. This underlay has been designed not only to limit the transmission of impact noise between the floors of a building, but also to provide thermal insulation under the floorings. The insulit Bi+20 underlay has to be laid under a ± 8 cm thick floating screed .
A single layer is enough to meet the acoustic and thermal insulation requirements between the floors of a building !
The Bi+20 underlay benefits from thermal and acoustic reports after tests have been carried out following the criterias of the latest applicable norms.
- All in one : thermal and acoustic insulation
- Light and flexible, quick and easy to install
- Thermal foam-based adhesive included to seal off the overlaps from the screed
- Physically crosslinked polyolefin with closed micro cells
- Low dynamic stiffness
- BBRI & Eco-scan – 2015 reports = guaranteed good results
Physically reticulated polyolefin and a polyester acoustic felt
≥23 mm (EN 823)
Grey (foam) / anthracit (felt)
Impact noise insulation:
Δ Lw = 29 dB (EN ISO 717-2:2013 – EN ISO 10140-3/2010)
s’t ≤ 7 MN/m³ (EN 29052-1)
43 – 46 N (EN 12310-1)
≤ 5% under 2 kPa
Rd = 0,65 (m²·K)/W (EN 823:2013)
20 m x 1 m = 20 m²
± 700 g/m² (14 kg per roll)
Junction is made with an included kraft tape